Reciclad’OR – Special award for 5 years of performance and sustainability in recycling and circular economy
The company was awarded at the Capital Awards Gala
A leader in the responsibility transfer market for the collection, recovery and recycling of packaging, Reciclad’OR received the Special Award for 5 years of performance and sustainability in recycling and circular economy, offered by Capital magazine at the Capital Awards Gala. Less than a month ago, Reciclad’OR was named by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania in first place in the Services category at national level.
Reciclad’OR – Award for 5 years of performance
The Reciclad’OR story started 5 years ago when, in November 2017, the company obtained its operating license as an organization that implements extended producer/importer responsibility for placing packaged products on the national market. Today, Reciclad’OR represents a successful business model, an example of professionalism, reliability and loyalty.
Since its creation and until today, Reciclad’OR has grown organically, the financial figures, the customer satisfaction barometer, the number of national campaigns carried out, the exceeding of the figure of ONE MILLION tons of packaging waste for which it has taken responsibility, all these are objective elements that prove the success of this project. Only In 2022, the company has taken responsibility for the recycling and recovery of more than 311,000 tonnes of packaging placed on the market by its more than 800 partner companies, manufacturers and importers in various sectors, as well as large retail chains, which positions it as a leader in the sector.
Reciclad’OR is the only OIREP that has launched a unique service in Romania, the Circular Economy Consulting Service, as well as the first Circular Economy Training for companies.
RecicladʹORʹs results are recognized and appreciated at national level, and the company is rewarded with various awards at the end of the year. In November, Reciclad’OR SA has been designated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania in first place in the Services chapter, at national level. And in the first week of December, the company received the Special Award for 5 years of performance and sustainability in recycling and recircular economy, offered by Capital magazine, at the Capital Awards Gala.
The award was collected by Denise Deleanu, Chief Operating Officer Reciclad’OR.
“We want to be more and more accountable, to meet our targets year after year, and this award honours us and makes us responsible to be better and better. This year we celebrated five years of activity and I hope we will have the honour to be with you when we turn 30,” said Denise Deleanu, COO Reciclad’OR.
Capital 2022 Awards Gala
This year’s Capital Awards Gala marked the 30th anniversary of the first print publication of Capital magazine, the launch of Capital Top 300 Richest Romanians – 2022 edition, and the awarding of outstanding results achieved by companies, people or projects.
Among the Capital award winners on their anniversary were:
- Călin Popescu Tăriceanu – “The politician who put his signature on Romania’s integration into the European Union” award
- Former President Emil Constantinescu – award for “President who led Romania to the forefront of world politics”
- Adrian Năstase – award for “Romania’s integration into NATO and the conclusion of accession negotiations with the EU”
- Prime Minister Nicolae Ciucă – the award for “Three decades serving Romania”
- Victor Ciutacu – the award for “The most watched TV talk show in Romania”
- Ion Cristoiu – “The post-december Romanian written press trainer” award
- Robert Turcescu – the award for “The most watched political podcast in Romania”
- Mohammad Murad, Phoenicia Hotels – “The biggest investor in Romanian tourism” award
- Fildas-Catena – “Leader in pharma for over 30 years” award
- Daniel Jinga, director of the Bucharest National Opera – award for “The presence of the Bucharest National Opera on a Parisian stage after six decades”
- Aurel Andrei, president of the Bucharest branch of the Romanian Association of Chartered Accountants and Certified Accountants – award for “Supporting Romanian entrepreneurship through quality accounting services”
- Mirel Curea, journalist – award for “Three decades of thorough investigations”
The Capital Awards Gala brought together personalities from the business, entrepreneurial, political, cultural, medical, social and media worlds.
Reciclad’OR – 5 years of performance
In its five years of activity, Reciclad’OR, like OIREP, has experienced an organic development characterized by:
- Permanent growth of the partner portfolio;
- Developing an integrated package of services;
- Develop strategic and sustainable partnerships at national level with players in the packaging and packaging waste supply chain;
- Safe fulfilment of all legal obligations for our partners;
- Fully comply with the principles of business conduct and ethics;
- Expand and diversify CSR campaigns.
Reciclad`OR’s portfolio of services includes services specific to packaging waste management – technical and legislative consultancy in packaging management, specialised collection services, support services for reporting data to AFM, thematic workshops (legislation, collection models, packaging recyclability), specialised training dedicated to employees and held at our partners’ premises; as well as services addressing the design for recycling of packaging placed on the market – consultancy in eco-design of packaging, support services in aligning with essential packaging requirements and EU standards.
Reciclad’OR SA is a platinum member of the “International Solid Waste Association” (ISWA) and “Prevent Waste Alliance” (PWA), two of the largest packaging and packaging waste management associations in the European Union. Thus, Romania’s voice is heard globally, with RecicladʹOR proudly representing our country in the most prestigious international bodies in the field. At the same time, RecicladʹOR brings to the local level the expertise of major international players, informing its partners about the evolution of the global market, the latest news and trends in the field.