RECICLAD`OR is also a partner in the second edition of the GREEN REPORT GALA 2022
The second edition of the Green Report Gala – “Man, King of Nature. The power is ours.” will take place on Wednesday 18 January 2023 at the Throne Hall – Royal Palace (MNANR). The event will award the most prestigious environmental prizes for the best local solutions.
After the success of the first edition of the Green Report Gala 2021 – “The 12th Hour”, when the best environmental and sustainability projects in Romania were awarded: 94 projects entered, 45 participating companies and 10 winners, the 2022 edition will choose the best winners in 11 categories:
- Excellence in financing environmental projects;
- Excellence in circular economy;
- Excellence in energy efficiency;
- Excellence in water management;
- Excellence in environmental innovation;
- Excellence in sustainable transport;
- Excellence in agri-food;
- Excellence in environmental leadership;
- Excellence in biodiversity projects;
- Excellence in environmental campaigns;
- Excellence in public administration.
Companies, organisations or public or private institutions with headquarters and operations in Romania and whose project, initiative or approach has been implemented in Romania participated in the competition.
The Green Report Gala Jury brings together highly credible and professionally competent experts in the field of sustainability to evaluate the projects entered and will nominate the best performing initiatives with a real positive impact on the environment:
- Ramona Jurubiță, Country Managing Partner, KPMG Romania;
- Marius Brînzea, Strategy Director, Reciclad’OR;
- Andreea Mitiriță, Partner, Tax Advisory, PwC Romania;
- Laura Ciobanu, Manager, Climate Change and Sustainability, EY Romania;
- Sorin Elisei, Director, Sustainability and Energy Practice Leader, Deloitte Romania;
- Florin Stoican, President, Kogayon and Văcărești Natural Park Associations.
The circular economy, the category with the most entries at the Green Report Gala
The category “Excellence in Circular Economy” ranked first with 12 entries, followed by “Excellence in Energy Efficiency” with 10 entries.
In Romania, the number of companies that have understood the need for a circular economy is growing and implementation is no longer just at the level of single projects or initiatives, but is part of the business model or the public service model being carried out.
The 6 members of the Green Report Gala jury review and score each of the 12 projects entered that demonstrate a systematic and innovative approach to the principles of the circular economy in their current operations, the impact of each project, the approach beyond their own waste footprint and their innovative aspect.
More details about the Green Report Gala here: https://gala.green-report.ro